Monday 24 October 2011

My pagan rosary

After a few setbacks (a major allergic reaction to chocolate!) and diversions (I can't do any beading when the kids are around) I've finally finished my first pagan rosary.  I've pretty much followed the design in the Pagan Prayer Beads book for a triple goddess rosary (I've changed the pendant and added some silver spacers).


This was my starting point, the bead horde.


I narrowed it down to this.


This was my first string together, where it was left for about a week while life intervened.  I wasn't happy with all the pendants.


This is the final, complete deal.  Wires crimped and cut.  The moonstone pendant is actually a deep locket, so I can add something special in there.  It's set out on my altar at the moment, waiting to be cleansed and dedicated.  I'm really delighted with how it came out.  Next project will probably be the Horned God rosary, with this fella in it:


2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful I like the idea of using a locket. The Horned God pendant is awesome.

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete