Thursday 13 October 2011

More Beady Goodness

I scouted out another charity shop today (who, sadly, had been robbed last week) looking for beads, and then popped back into the charity shop I had visited yesterday.  Look what I found!


 The round pendant with the star in the centre turned out to be a locket when I got it home.  And there are some lovely wooden beads and silver spacers.



The little bracelet is made up of tiger eye beads (!).  I also spotted this little spiral charm which will be perfect for the prayer beads.  Happy happy day!


And I just love the ladies who work in charity shops.  They're very kind and chatty, and it seems all the best gossip comes through their doors.  

2 comments:

  1. That star locket is so enchanting. You are very good at finding witchy wonders!!!

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've just been trying to send out the right energy, seems it's working! Although, still looking for a moon charm.

    ReplyDelete