Thursday 22 September 2011

Harvest Home cross stitch design and so on....

With Harvest Home (Mabon) fast approaching (as in, at sundown tonight) I've been feeling moved to create a cross stitch design for the occasion.  Obviously, it won't be anywhere near finished in time.  Maybe it's just the equinox vibe.  I'm imagining acorns and hawthorne, and maybe pumpkins.  I'll try for something small, like an ornament, put will probably end up with something overly ambitious.  I would like to try some kind of band sampler though.

Last night I got to order a few more books for my sewing library.  The Embroidery Stitch Bible and 2001 Cross Stitch Designs It's all very exciting.  I've also set up a Facebook page for my blog CraftyMamaWitch, set up (partially) my Google+ account, and did general diddling around.

Youngest baby boy is in nursery until 11:30 as of today, and I'm so excited.  As much as I love the little monkey, this is the first time I've been alone in 9 years.  The list of things that I want to do while he's in school is as long as my arm.  I don't know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch, as it were.  At least I got to do some blogging finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment